Shannon's Life in 2012

Follow my life in 2012...as told by the movies.

Monday, April 2, 2012

THE COMPLETE LIST

And so, it is finally revealed. This is the order I am trying to watch them in, although, as you can tell, this list is slightly flexible. I tried to space people's choices out so I would have a varied year. Some of these I'm so excited to see, others, I cannot believe I have to watch (i.e. Jacob and Sarah Smith, I hate you both). SO! If you want to watch any of these with me, just let me know, and we'll make it happen!

THE 2012 MOVIE BLOG LIST:

Ne le dis à personne (Ashley)
True Grit (Josh K.)
Joyful Noise (Katie)
The Human Centipede (Jacob)
The Vow (Evie)
Looking for Eric (Allison)
The Usual Suspects (Joe)
Breathless (Sarah Davis)
Au Revoir les Enfants (Josh Eflin)
Kinsey (Dan)
American Graffiti (Aunt Tawdra)
The Hurt Locker (Dad)
The Room (Sarah Smith)
Cinema Paradiso (Mom)
Slumdog Millionaire (Laura)
Drive (Ashley)
Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (Sarah Davis)
Cool World (Brandon)
Pan E Tulipe (Allison)
The Dark Knight Rises (Josh Kingett)
Trapped in the Closet (Jacki)
Finding Neverland (Toni)
Waking Life (Josh Eflin)
Enchanted Cottage (Mom)
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (Evie)
Red Dawn (Joe)
Atonement (Dan)
Dragonball: Evolution (Jacob)
Dead Poets Society (Aunt Tawdra)
127 Hours (Katie)
Exit Through the Gift Shop (Jacki)
I am Legend (Laura)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (Dad)
Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus (Sarah Smith)
MirrorMask (Brandon)
The Blues Brothers (Toni)

No comments:

Post a Comment