Shannon's Life in 2012

Follow my life in 2012...as told by the movies.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Human Centipede

I just....

I can't even comprehend what I just saw. I'm not the kind of person who feels nauseous that easily. But I have feel like I'm going to vomit up my entire dinner for the past hour.

That is hands down the worst movie I have ever seen.

I cannot even believe that this movie got made to begin with. Because I intend for NO ONE to ever see this movie again, I don't feel bad ruining it: A psycho kidnaps three people, attaches them to each other, butt to mouth, and that's basically the whole movie. Need more details about the horror? Read this. I can't relive it again.

The acting and script doesn't do it any favors. At first it was so bad that it was laugh out loud funny, but then it just got SICK. I couldn't even watch the last half hour, I instead focused on catching up on my SEVENTEEN DIFFERENT GAMES on Draw Something. Time well spent.

I don't even know what to say. Just...never see this. Never ever. Thank goodness Katie was here and I didn't have to watch this alone.

Luckily there are two hours of Dance Moms on tonight to make me forget all about the past 90 minutes.

WOOF.

Up next: Looking for Eric, chosen by Allison!

No comments:

Post a Comment